Why Consolidate Your School Loans Now?
At Medical School Loans, we have a recommendation to help you as you strive to lay a foundation for a financially successful future — manage your educational debt. With services offered by Medical School Loans, you can manage this debt by consolidating all of your medical student loans into one, easy-to-manage loan. This will help you free up income you can use for daily expenses or forays into your new world. When you consolidate with Medical School Loans, you can actually save thousands of dollars over the life of your loan, as well as lower your monthly payments by almost half.
With Medical School Loans' amazing consolidation benefits, there has never been a better time to consolidate your loans!
Why Medical School Loans?
Medical School Loans gives you benefits over other companies. Medical School Loans is a true lender, not a marketing firm. We work only with Medical School students and graduates, making us experts in the needs of medical students who have both medical school and undergraduate school loans. Some of the benefits offered by Medical School Loans on our federal student loan consolidations are:
- Low, Fixed Interest Rates
- Seven Flexible Repayment options
- Extended Repayment Terms up to 30 years
- An immediate 0.25% interest rate reduction when you enroll in the automated debit payment program
- A full 1% interest rate reduction after 36 consecutive on-time payments
- Improve your Credit Score, the natural result of loan consolidation
Additional benefits of federal student loan consolidation are:
- They are absolutely free to you! You pay no origination fees.
- No income verification or credit check is required.
- You are not penalized for early repayment.
- Both deferment and forbearance are available to medical students and professionals.
You are eligible for federal student loan consolidation when:
- You currently owe more than $10,000 in medical school and undergraduate federal loans (Perkins, Stafford, PLUS, etc.).
- You are not delinquent on any payments or in default on any loan.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- You have not already consolidated your loans, or have new loans to add to your previously consolidated loans.
Begin managing your student loans today, with a federal student loan consolidation with Medical School Loans. You can talk with your personal Medical School Loans advocate about benefits, repayment options or your eligibility by calling 800-680-7197 or Start Application Process Now.
+ Consolidate Your Private Student Loans Now! (Save Thousands!!)
Tell A Friend
The Healthcare Career Resources column is presented by HealthcareCrossing, America's leading job search site dedicated to getting jobs for healthcare professionals.
Save Money with a Private Student Loan Consolidation from Medical School Loans
By Brooke Heath
Even as a young child practicing medicine on your stuffed animals, you knew that you were destined to become a physician. But the road to obtaining your medical degree takes more than just the ability to mend the imaginary wounds of a teddy bear.
+ read more
|Stafford Loan Payment Calculator|
|PLUS Loan Payment Calculator|
|Loan Consolidation Payment Calculator|