Reserve Your Consolidated Loan
- Lower Interest Rates
- An Additional 1.25% Interest Rate Reduction through our Borrower Benefits
- Flexible Repayments Options
- No Consolidation or Origination Fees
- No Credit Checks
- No Prepayment Penalties
- Deferment and Forbearance Options
- You will be able to lock-in the low current interest rate before the federal government changes it on July 1st
- You do not have to begin payments on your consolidated loan until after your grace period, which is 6 months after graduation for federal medical school student loans.
- You will be able to focus on graduation instead of your student loans, since your consolidation process will already be started.
+ Consolidate Your Private Student Loans Now! (Save Thousands!!)
Tell A Friend
The Healthcare Career Resources column is presented by HealthcareCrossing, America's leading job search site dedicated to getting jobs for healthcare professionals.
Save Money with a Private Student Loan Consolidation from Medical School Loans
By Brooke Heath
Even as a young child practicing medicine on your stuffed animals, you knew that you were destined to become a physician. But the road to obtaining your medical degree takes more than just the ability to mend the imaginary wounds of a teddy bear.
+ read more
|Stafford Loan Payment Calculator|
|PLUS Loan Payment Calculator|
|Loan Consolidation Payment Calculator|